Friday, November 25, 2011



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

And here's my quick list:


I am thankful for all my courseroom buddies over the years.  For everyone who has joined me in the quest for wisdom, compassion and authentic power. I am thankful that there is a group of people out there who are bonded in the truest sense of the word because of those experiences. Who want what is best for each other. Who can be present with each other in tough times and vulnerable times. And who have a plethora of stories to tell about tissues and issues in various courses that will evoke smiles and chortles and the odd unstoppable belly laugh. May we cherish those experiences forever.

I am thankful for my work. It is challenging and brain-befuddling and emotionally unbinding – but I really wouldn’t choose any other way to make a living. Even on those days when I’m quite sure that working in a pickle factory seems like a much more sensible choice.

I am thankful for my family. Obviously.

I am thankful for a nice glass of wine at about 5pm on a day that’s not going the way I want it to. I am thankful for cornchips….that add just the right amount of chippiness to the glass of wine…rendering all things quite bearable again.


Hmmm…so many things in that category actually.  Cups of tea. Chocolate icecream cakes with chocolate freckles between the layers and fresh choc dipped strawberries on the top. Good Movies. Good Books. Etc : )

And lastly..I am thankful for Thanksgiving. What a genius idea, to devote one entire day to the notion of generosity.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the evolutionary Warriors out there. Big cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment